YOGA + BIKES
4.5 - 5 hrs
10 mi (16km)
Pedal Inn has teamed up with our good friend and awesome certified yoga teacher Josh Ehrenreich, to create an invigorating original experience that combines a beautiful bike ride through the city with a full yoga practice, complete with a healthy gourmet picnic lunch and snacks. Bikes, parks, yoga, repeat—what could be a better way to start your day?
WHAT THE ADVENTURE WILL EXPLORE
The tour will take us on a spirited ride exploring SF’s most beautiful parks (including Dolores Park and Golden Gate Park), bike routes, and botanical gardens while seamlessly integrating a biking-specific yoga practice (for all levels) into the memorable outdoor destinations we’ll visit along the way. The ride will also reveal the fascinating hidden cultural and natural history of parks and famous neighborhoods we'll ride through.
NEIGHBORHOODS YOU'LL RIDE
Mission District • Castro • Duboce Triangle • Haight-Ashbury • NOPA • Sunset • Richmond
BEFORE + AFTER
- Awesome adventure bike and helmet
- Delicious picnic lunch in the SF Botanical Garden
- Assortment of tasty snacks
- Coffee before and refreshments after the tour in the Pedal Inn garden
- Non-SF residents add $8 for SF Botanical Garden entrance fee
- Solo adventure? We welcome solo guests on our tours, though require a minimum 2 guests to go on each tour. If you are the only one on tour day we will happily reschedule you or offer a full refund.
- Price includes bike, lunch, and helmet. Gratuities aren't not included but encouraged .
Our Yoga + Bikes tour can be tiring since it includes a 1-hour yoga class and 10 miles of riding, with some small hills. If you're not sure you'll love the tour's yoga and bike elements, just call or email us. We're happy to discuss if the Bikes + Yoga tour is right for you.
Safety is our top priority. We've developed the safest and most scenic routes that ride exclusively on bike lanes, bike routes, and calm back roads. Helmets are included and required for all tours.
We'll have coffee and tea, plus light snacks when you arrive at Pedal Inn. If you want are looking for a post-ride refresher and something tasty to enjoy, check our Guide to the Heart of the Mission with tons of great recommendations for things to do, eat, and drink in our awesome neighborhood. We also love to give tips on the best things to do in SF and the Bay Area!
PEDAL ON + ON
Explore more by bike! Get 50% on a Pedal Inn bike rental or 20% off of any future tour.